585 29th Street, Manhattan Beach
4 Bedrooms I 3 Bathrooms I Offered at $2,850,000
Welcome to 585 29th Street, an absolutely stunning, fully updated single family home in an A+ location in the highly sought after West Grandview area of the MB Tree Section. This 4 bedroom includes a gym/office, 3 bathrooms, and two comfortable living spaces in approximately 2,325 sq ft.
The SINGLE LEVEL mid-century modern style home was taken all the way down and has been BEAUTIFULLY redone. Nothing of the original home was spared in the high end makeover! You are immediately greeted by a private, yet inviting front porch/sitting area with fire pit. As you enter into the first of two size-able living spaces you will start to get a sense of the quality and vibe of this home. Next you will experience the popular open concept main living area that combines dining room, family room, and kitchen with all of the bells and whistles that is anchored by a great center island with seating for 4. There is a great deck that runs parallel to the home that is set up perfectly for entertaining and relaxing with a unique pass through window to the outdoor living space and BBQ area.
Located on a great block of an incredible street and just 1/2 block to award winning Grandview Elementary and steps to Sand Dune
Park, and an easy up and over to the BEACH and North MB. Lots of cool things to check out….this is a must-see…
• Large private front patio/entertaining area
• Classic formal living room with built-ins
• Solid saw-cut white oak floors throughout
• New kitchen featuring custom cabinets, brass
hardware and fixtures, Thermador chef inspired appliances, large
center island with seating for 4 and unique pass through window to deck.
• Large, open concept family/kitchen/dining room with wood burning
fireplace and plenty of natural light..
• 4 large bedrooms and 3 bathrooms PLUS gym/office.
• MASSIVE laundry/utility room with built in desk/study area.
• Great master suite with amazing bath and built-out closet
• Approximately 2,325 Sq ft. of living space. 2 Car garage.